Bridge Baron 26 - Upgrade from earlier version 25 (PC and MAC compatible)
7 Bidding Systems!: Acol, Standard American 5-card Majors, SAYC (Standard American Yellow Card), 2-over-1, Precision, La Majeure Cinquieme and Forum D.
- Improved, easy to use Menu layout
- Improved Visual layout, featuring larger cards
- Previous Trick View shows last trick made
- Review feature quickly and easily shows all previous tricks
- Auction Interpretation function to aid in making the right bidding decisions
- Improved Bidding and Play
- New FREE Bridge Tournaments, such as the 2012 NSWBA ANC Butler Open Selection (with Butler IMP's Scoring)
- 24 new challenging problem deals designed by Kit Woolsey, multiple World Champion, for a total of 386 Challenges.
- Improved support for Portable Bridge Notation (PBN) files.
- Play Duplicate/Rubber bridge games
- On Mac: join Tournament Tables hosted on iPad/iPhone
- Play on Public or Private (invitation only) tables
- never wait for seats to fill up: Computer Opponents ("bots") will play until humans show up
- Build your own Buddy list
- Undo and Claim with approval from other players
- Choose convention card for each partnership
- "bots" can be Beginner, Intermediate, or Advanced.
- Get hints on bidding and play at any time, take back bids and plays, view records on what has been bid and played in the game so far.
- Wide choice of over 60 optional bidding conventions.
- Bidding and play hints.Two billion random deals.
- Game types include rubber, duplicate and chicago.
- Double dummy defence feature.
- 40 playing difficulty levels.
- 168 challenge hands designed by Easley Blackwood.
- Compete in 15 bridge tournaments and receive scores based on the actual tournament results. Extra bridge tournaments are available as supplementary CDs.
- Play complete bridge matches of up to 16 boards each, with either IMP's, Board-a-Match or Total Points scoring methods.
- Deal generator, get the computer to deal hands that meet your specifications!
PC: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8, Hard Disk Space: 270MB, CD-ROM drive
Mac: Universal Mac OS X application, requires OS X 10.5 or later